JoinPD is a web-based programme for educators to manage online classes and interact with their students. It allows teachers to generate virtual classrooms, allocate class materials, and liaise with students through video colloquia, memos, and screen sharing. The programme aims to make online teaching and investigation more accessible and effective by providing a user-friendly joinpd.con interface with a range of features.
What is JoinPD.con?
A resource for teachers, It is a programme that offers courses for professional development. Pear Deck is one of the many resources and tools offered on JoinPD. Teachers can get guidance and discover how to use Pear Deck effectively in their classes by visiting to this platform. It offers a variety of Pear Deck courses, including a foundational path for beginners and more advanced material for seasoned users. Among the topics covered in these courses are how to create interchangeable demonstrations, how to use Pear Deck for developmental evaluation, and how to combine Pear Deck with other educational tools and platforms. Educators can improve student engagement and learning outcomes by using JoinPD to learn more about Pear Deck, which will enhance their teaching activities.
How to Log In to JoinPD – For Teachers
- Click Teacher Login on peardeck.com.
- The kind of account you want to use to log in is up to you to decide.
- Pear Deck will ask permission to access your OneDrive or Google Drive. After that, respond to a few account setup questions. Individuals that choose Student* don’t provide us with any information.
- To connect Pear Deck to your OneDrive or Google Drive account, click Authorize. You will be required to provide Pear Deck permission in addition to logging in using your email address and password.
- Your school and zip code must be entered. If your school isn’t in the drop-down option or you don’t have a US postal code, it won’t be a problem. In the postal code section, just type the name of your school or any five numbers.
- Click Get Started to launch a fresh presentation with interactive questions. In a little while, your free trial of Pear Deck Premium will begin!
- Open any presentation in PowerPoint Online or Google Slides (if you have a Google account) to get the Pear Deck Add-on (if you used a Microsoft Office 365 account).
Access the JoinPD Student Login Page
- Please visit https://app.peardeck.com.
- Clicking “Login with Gmail or Microsoft” will allow you to access the app.
- After that, you can begin storing files in the cloud by connecting your account to Google Drive or OneDrive.
- After signing up, you can access your PearDeck account to watch the presentation.
- Peardeck will ask you for a join code as soon as you click the Join presentation button, though. The student will get their JoinPD code from the teacher. The teacher of each student gives them a Gmail and JoinPD code.
- in order for the presentation to be easily found by the students.
How can I sign up for Pear Deck?
With a Join Code that their professors provide with them, students can join in a Pear Deck session. If the teacher has enabled the proper settings, they might need a Google or Microsoft Office 365 account to attend the session. They might also join the conversation without a username or avatar. To enroll as a student in the Pear Deck course using a joinpd.con code, adhere to following steps:
- Your class teacher can help you find your Join Code for the Pear Deck session or the presentation. The student body may have received it by email or text message.
- Visit www.joinpd.com (https://app.peardeck.com/join) by opening a browser now.
- After that, enter the 5-character Join Code in the corresponding box.
If their instructor gives them the go-ahead to log in through email, students will either be instantly signed in or given the choice of which email service to use. If not, make it possible for you to join whenever you want without having to enter your email. All you need to do to indicate your participation in the session is select an avatar and login username.
Read Related Blogs: